The protection of personal data of our members, subscribers, customers and website visitors is a top priority at One Climate. Read here how we handle your personal data.
One Climate attaches great importance to protecting the privacy of its members, subscribers, customers and website visitors. We therefore treat and protect the personal data of members, subscribers, customers and website visitors with the greatest possible care. One Climate treats all personal data confidentially. We only provide this personal data to third parties when:
- a legal regulation that requires it; and/or
- that necessarily results from the legal relationship between One Climate and the organization or person in question (*); and/or
- that is necessary for conducting legal proceedings; and/or
- that is necessary for an audit to be performed; and/or
- after written permission to do so by the person concerned.
- One Climate can use the personal data for network purposes.
One Climate adheres to the current legislation and regulations in all cases. The responsible party within the meaning of the WBP for data processing is One Climate international cooperative U.A. established in Utrecht (Van Deventerlaan 30 – 40, 3528AE Utrecht).
Processing of personal data
One Climate records your personal data for the purpose of your membership, your subscription and/or another agreement concluded with you and/or to inform you about activities, products and services of One Climate that are relevant to you, for example via an email newsletter.
If you want to inspect your data, change them (including canceling your subscription to the mail newsletter) or have them removed, you can let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or One Climate, Van Deventerlaan 30 – 40,
We use Google Analytics to improve our websites on the oneclimate.coop domain.
- Data is collected anonymously. We do not collect IP addresses.
- Analytics is set up in such a way that no data is shared with Google, including for advertising purposes. We use the standard retention period of Analytics, which is 26 months.
One Climate reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.